The principals of Kettle Creek recognize that when purchasing insurance, the customer is buying an intangible product based upon a contractual pledge of an insurance company to pay covered claims in a fair and timely fashion. The fulfillment of that insurance company’s pledge ultimately determines the level of satisfaction a customer will realize.
In order to assure our clients of a more than satisfactory outcome, should they experience a claim, Kettle Creek follows certain guidelines in managing the process. They include:
- Kettle Creek will only place our clients business with insurance companies that have an AM Best Rating (claims Paying Ability) of B+ or Better. See http://ambest.com
- Kettle Creek will only place our clients with insurers who have the reputation of settling claims in a fair and timely fashion.
- Should a client have a claim, Kettle Creek will act as our client’s advocate in helping to see that all claims are filed and settled in a timely and fair fashion.
- We offer 24/7 claims reporting services 365 days a year, such that if a loss occurs, the loss is reported in an expeditious fashion to the insurance company providing coverage.
- Kettle Creek will oversee the entire claims process from reporting through valuation and ultimately settlement, so that our customers can continue their normal day-to-day personal and business activities.
- Kettle Creek only deals with insurers that share our sense of urgency and are committed to the same level of service.
If you have had a claim or an incident has occurred that you believe might result in a claim, please call:
- Charles T. Bartholomae at Kettle Creek’s office 203-222-9052. If this is an emergency that has occurred after normal business hours, please contact him on his cell phone at 203-856-0431.
- To report a claim to AIG Private Client Group, please call: 888-760-9195.
- To report a claim to MetLife Auto & Home, please call: 800-854-6011.